Meet the Xoxzonians
Our team members live and work from different parts of the planet, working and collaborating in a nomad fashion with other team members. We communicate, take responsibility for our own roles and positively contribute to the beautiful Xoxzo harmony. Our glue is our love for technology and it's ability to empower.
Iqbal came to Japan in 1997, and graduated from the Engineering faculty of Saga University. After working through companies like Yahoo! Japan and Amazon, Iqbal founded MARIMORE Inc. in 2007 which was the previous version of Xoxzo Inc.
Joined December 2010. Have been doing web development since early 2000 with classic ASP, then moved on to PHP and finally involved with Python/Django since joining Xoxzo Inc. During his spare time Kamal hacks various open source projects at github.
Customer Success and Operations
Joined January 2014. Experienced as a clerk in Foreign Trading company, started and maintained an online supplement store. Lived in overseas for 15 years. Looking forward to communicating our customers with the broad view based on those experience.
Joined October 2014. Used to be a breaker and now learns how to be a builder, Zaki has long journey in application security. And now he's trying to practice the theory of building a secure application.
Joined March 2016. Formerly developed satellite communication firmware at NEC, MacOS localization and AppleShare file server development at Apple Inc. Loves Ruby, Haskell programing and watching rugby on Holidays. Recent interest is in development of iOS application in Swift. FAA private pilot.
Joined November 2016. Major in Visual Design from Seoul National University. Previously worked as an UI designer for iOS app. Interested in both design and web development. Loves beautiful UI, clean Web, and Python/Django.
Joined July 2017. Major in Marketing. Previously worked developing communication and marketing campaigns focused on content production. Loves creativity and to always balance style with function.
Joined October 2018. Engineering newbie. Perpetual learner with interests ranging from technology to food. Loves to meet new people and understand cultures.
Joined April 2020. Experienced web developer with years of experience building enterprise system. Currently enjoys front end development with Vue and React. Loves building products that solve real problems.
Joined May 2020, Software Engineer. He puts a premium on communication because he believes that it makes value formation easier. Loves building and tinkering with APIs.
Our Company Creed
The creed does not identify us with our products per se, but identifies on the philosophies and attitudes that we constantly and consciously follow and take while we carry on with our jobs.
- I will always be curious and I will never stop learning.
- I value progress over perfection.
- I am in a marathon, not a sprint, and no matter how far our goal is, I will reach it one step at a time, one day at a time.
- I will not shy away from sharing responsibility with my colleagues and working together towards solutions. Their problem is my problem.
- I will challenge the best of my ability to solve problems that we face, because that is why we are here.
- I empower my colleagues, our customers and our community, and, likewise, I'm empowered by them.
- I will communicate as much as possible, because this is the first step of empowerment as a distributed company.
- I will invest heavily in building tools: tools to make us work better, and tools to make the customer happier since these are the means to empower.
We will handle enquiries from 9AM to 5PM JST
(excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Japanese public holidays)
firstname.lastname@example.org * Please do not send Specified Electronic Mails.